Languages: Polish / English
Maria has been running her own coaching, training and consultancy business for more than ten years.
From a background in customer service (she set up the first call centre in Poland, for Reader’s Digest), she then spent more than ten years in top management positions with Citibank Handlowy (Director of Strategy and Quality Department) and Raiffeisen Bank (Change Management Director and Director of Quality and Project Management) which aroused her interest in leadership, change management and customer-centric projects.
Maria is fascinated by psychology and people’s reactions to introducing changes to their private and professional lives, which is the major focus of her coaching practice.
Sectors / clients include:
- Government and public sectors
- Manufacturing, engineering and construction
- Professional and financial services
- Executive coaching
- Transition coaching
- Career coaching
- Change management
- ACC accredited ICF coach
- Change Management Certified Manager (Prosci ®)
- Erickson Professional Coach
- American ASQC – Certified Quality Manager
- Citigroup Black Belt in Quality
- Cross Functional Process Improvement Facilitator
- Certified Knowledge Management Consultant
- MSc in Economics (School of Economics (SGH), Warsaw)
- Post-graduate diploma in Social Practical Psychology (University of Social Sciences and Humanities (SWPS), Warsaw)