Location: Bad Homburg, Germany
Languages: German / English / French / Russian / Dutch / Spanish / Japanese
Kirsten is an executive coach, coach trainer and mentor leadership developer. She has been coaching executives, middle managers and teams for global corporations since 1996. Kirsten has been running programs to develop professional Solution-Focused Coaches since 2008. Her first accredited programme ran in 2015.
Kirsten is a member of the assessor team for the ICF for MCC and PCC credentials. To date, she has delivered over 3,000 hours as a professional coach.
Her solution-focused expertise comes from training directly with the founders of the approach, Insoo Kim Berg and Steve de Shazer. She was president of SFCT, the association for the quality development of solution-focused consulting and training, and founder and member of the editorial team for InterAction – the journal of solution focus in organisations. She is a prolific writer with over 30 articles and two books: The solution tango with Louis Cauffman and Solution-Focused Team Coaching.
Sectors / clients include:
- Automotive (eg. General Motors, VW, Daimler, etc)
- Financial services (eg. AXA IM, Deutsche Bank, Société Générale, Generali, Helaba, etc)
- IT (eg, Bechtle, Dell, HP, Infor, Fujitsu, etc)
- Manufacturing (eg. Martin Engineering, Döhler, etc)
- Pharmaceutical / chemical (eg. Böhringer Ingelheim, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Bayer, etc)
- Power / heavy industry (eg. Alstom, Arcelor Mittal, Bombardier, etc)
- Universities (eg. AKAD (university of applied sciences), Accadis (international business school), Masters of Conflict and Sustainable Peace Program at the Catholic University of Leuven, etc)
- Executive and manager coaching
- Organisational development and change management
- Leadership and talent development
- Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- MBTI certification
- Coaching certificates of the University Basel: Sonja Radtz, Ben Furman, Mark McKergow, and Louis Cauffman.
- Masters of Arts (Berkeley, CA)
- Wissenschaftliche Prüfung für das Lehramt an Gymnasien (approximate equivalent: MA) English / German / Pedagogy, Tübingen and Freiburg