Languages: English / Thai
Chyapa has 25 years’ working experience, with 13 years as a country leader of global leading IT/Telco organisations such as AT&T, Equant (France Telecom subsidiary) and Anixter. She is strong in the areas of sales and marketing, account management, business development, customer service, recruitment and project management, bringing that wealth of experience to her chosen focus: coaching.
As a highly qualified coach, Chyapa helps her clients – managers, corporate business leaders, and SME business owners – in creating awareness, shifting mindsets, energising lives and empowering potential for achieving their goals, balancing their work/life, building their teamwork, enhancing their relationship and fulfilling their life purpose. Chyapa is very experienced in one-on-one coaching, team coaching and team facilitation with a proven track record in managing progress and accountability for clients.
Chyapa is President of the Bangkok Chapter of the ICF and is also a highly experienced trainer, delivering coaching skill workshops to organisations across Thailand.
Sectors / clients include:
- Manufacturing (eg, Toyota, Interface, Pandora, Robert Bosch, Kowyoohah, etc)
- Retail (eg, CP All)
- Education (eg, Amnuaysilpa)
- Executive coaching
- Performance coaching
- Life coaching
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation, USA
- Brain-Based Coaching Certification – Positive Psychology Coaching Certification – Enneagram Coaching Certification, Thailand Coaching Institute, Thailand
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching Certification, Marshall Goldsmith, USA
- Unlocking EQ, EQ Practitioner and EQ Assessor Certification, Six Seconds, USA
- Search Inside Yourself Certification, Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute, USA
- Holistic Life, Career & Executive Coach Certification, Goal Imagery Institute, USA
- NLP Practitioner Certification, International Trainers Academy of NLP, USA
- Bachelor of Finance and Accountancy, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Master of Business Administration, Rangsit University, Thailand
PhD in Psychology in Peace Studies, Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University, Thailand (studying)