More and more organisations expect their leaders and managers to be using a coaching style, whether in formal review meetings or ‘in the moment’. And more and more organisations are coming to us for help in training them in how to do it.
Follow the links to some we prepared earlier:
- Coaching for excellence – a fun one-day workshop, based around a board game
- Coaching moments – an innovative motivational ‘starter’ session, available as a two-hour webinar or a half-day workshop
- Coaching skills deep dive – a follow-up to ‘Coaching moments’, this series of five sessions is available as one-hour webinars or two-hour workshops
- Coaching skills for line managers – an intensive, highly practical, two-day workshop
- Coaching skills in a day! – a one-day introduction to the core skills, using the OSCAR model (although we can use GROW or TGROW if you prefer)
See also the Coaching skills for line managers ‘module’ available from our sister organisation, Maximum Performance. A tried-and-tested programme, it comes in four different sizes – one-day, half-day, bite-sized or webinar. The one- and half-day versions come with a learning reinforcement app as well. Based on the GROW model.
Or give us a call to discuss a bespoke programme just for your organisation.
For more information about our coaching training, give us a call on 01582 463461. We’re here to help!