Languages: Turkish / English
Erdem has 12 years of managerial and 9 years of entrepreneurial experience. Before founding a number of his own businesses, he worked as National Key Account Manager in Anadolu Efes Beverages Group, where he designed sales processes, organized annual agreements and discount rates and also coordinated regional key account managers according to the overall target.
He uses his Coaching Skills (PCC), Emotional Intelligence (EQPC & EQAC & EQAT – Six Seconds), Team Coaching (STCC) and Body Language – Micro Expressions (ETAC and ESAC) competencies togther with his managerial and entrepreneurial experience as effective tools in his coaching, training and key note speeches.
He graduated from the Adler School of Coaching in 2013. He has more than 950 hours of experience of coaching executives, teams and company owners. He now has more than 1,300 hours of training, 850 hours of consultancy and 38 hours of key-note speeches ‘under his belt’.
As a coach, Erdem aims to create a structure which meets the client’s needs, satisfies their curiosity, and has a long-lasting impact. Unusually, he also brings to his coaching work the insights drawn from twenty years of dance experience (as well as the Six Seconds principles), to encourage ‘dancing in the moment’.
Sectors / clients include:
- Education (eg, Giresun Üniversitesi, İstanbul Mezunlar Derneği, ODTÜ, Valendale)
- Entertainment (eg, +1 TV, Kanaltürk)
- Health, pharmaceutical and science (eg, Nobel Pharmaceutical Foreign Trade, Novartis)
- Manufacturing, engineering and construction (eg, AO Smith, Hyundai, Ülgen)
- Professional and financial services (eg, Türkiye Finans Katılım Bankası, Ünsped Gümrük Müşvarliği)
- Retail and consumer (eg, Inoksan, İpekyol, L’Oreal, P&G, Watsons)
- Technology (eg, Aras, Çizgi Technology, IBM)
- Executive coaching
- Transition coaching
- Career coaching
- Team performance improvement
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- MSc in Financial Economics (VU Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- BSc in Marketing (Hogeschool van Amsterdam)