Languages: Dutch / English / Portuguese / French
Maaike is a highly experienced international (change) management consultant and executive coach, working closely with senior executives and business owners, with a focus on supporting people and organisations through change and transitions.
She draws on more than 20 years of international work experience (across Europe, the USA and Brzail), mainly in developing and implementing complex change programmes, as consultant and in different corporate roles.
Maaike has extensive experience in group and team facilitation, as well as in one-to-one coaching. She is highly culture-sensitive and familiar with various industries, including professional and financial services, technology and healthcare. Her style is intuitive, concrete, personal, challenging and with humour.
Sectors / clients include:
- Engineering: AVL
- Financial and professional services: Accenture and individual coaching clients
- Healthcare: Achmea Vitale, AVL, UMC Utrecht
- Manufacturing: Stork
- Tech / telecomms: EAB, KPN, Multibras
- Supporting people and business through personal growth, behavioural change and transitions
- Change (programme) management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Hotel School, The Hague
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Certified PCC through the MMS Institute
- Various management consulting and change management programmes
- Matrix Coaching – Wassili Zafiris
- Various leadership/systemic constellation programmes – Phoenix opleidingen