Languages: Dutch / French / German / English
Thea has over 20 years of experience in business. She started her professional career at KBC (then Kredietbank), completed a Masters in Human Resources Management and then went on to join KPMG to become a Learning and Development specialist and internal coach. She now runs her own executive coaching, training and career management business.
As an independent coach, facilitator and inspirational speaker, she works mainly with top managers and high potentials. Her expertise encompasses themes such as authentic leadership, verbal and non-verbal communication, self-confidence, burn-out, organisational culture, self-development and meaning. Thea’s passion for all things coaching led her to become the President of ICF Belgium for two years.
During her professional career in the banking sector she developed a passion for everything to do with potential development, interaction processes between people, and organisational culture. She immersed herself in communication processes and the challenges leaders face. Thea is also the author of the book How do I survive my colleagues: tools for self-confidence at work.
- Health, pharmaceutical and science
- Manufacturing, Engineering and Construct
- Professional and Financial Services
- Executive coaching
- Career management/change
- Personal growth
- Efficient functioning
- Stress and burn-out prevention
- Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Supervisor (Coach Supervison Academy – CSA)
- MBTI Certified (Step 1 and 2)
- Masters in Human Resources Management (UAMS: Universiteit Antwerpen Management School)