Languages: Japanese / English
Kentaro is an executive coach and trainer, mainly focused on leadership development, change management, sales communication and team building.
His corporate background includes leadership roles, with an international dimension, in IT and FMCG. He understands the struggles business leaders go through. He works mainly with CEOs, executives, high potential talents and entrepreneurs.
One of Kentaro’s biggest strengths is his ability to coach/facilitate larger numbers of people who may be involved in running a project or division and to maximise the team’s potential by using both his coaching skills and his corporate experience.
Kentaro also served in a voluntary capacity for four years as president of the Japan Chapter of the ICF, the International Coach Federation.
Sectors / clients include:
- Banking (eg, HSBC)
- Automotive (eg, Ferrari)
- FMCG (eg, Estée Lauder, Philip Morris, Unilever, Coty)
- Pharma / chemicals (eg, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Covestro)
- Marcoms (eg, Tribal Media, Netyear)
- Executive coaching
- Team coaching
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- HBDI In-House Facilitator
- TCI Facilitator
- Assessments and tools: Harrison, Team Diagnostic, HBDI, etc