Languages: Chinese / English
Wendy supports personal growth and transformation with a wide range of coaching clients, from middle managers to senior directors, to high potential talents and business owners.
As a seasoned HR leader and corporate coach, she is particularly experienced with career progression and managing change. She takes great satisfaction in supporting executives, managers and employees in creating their self-managed workplace success, sustaining awesome teams and advocating accountability. She prides herself on her ability to create a trusting and open atmosphere in order to support clients in gaining clarity, purpose, and commitment.
Prior to becoming a coach she worked for more than twenty years in various senior HR positions for world-famous international firms in multi-cultural and dynamic environments, including a renowned French bank, Swiss chemical and pharmaceutical giant and various internet firms.
If she’s not delivering coaching then she’s teaching it; her passion for coaching has led her to become a senior teacher at an ICF-accredited coaching school. She describes her coaching style as hands-on and experimental, structured, encouraging and fun.
- Management and leadership coaching
- Personal effectiveness coaching (focusing on communication and emotional intelligence)
- Career development and career transition coaching
- Coaching skills training
Sectors / clients include:
- Banking (eg, HSBC, Société Générale, BNP Paribas)
- Industrial (eg, Saint-Gobain, 3M, Toyota)
- Tech (eg, Microsoft, Facebook, Salesforce, Equinix)
- Healthcare (eg, Merck, Bayer)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) (International Coaching Federation)
- MSc degree in Medical/Health Management (Kings College London)
- Assessment and tools – DISC, MBTI, EQ-i, Hogan, Strength finder, MDS 360