Nationality: New Zealand
Lisa is a senior leader, coach and consultant with over 15 years’ experience in the Human Resources fields of learning and organisational development. A highly experienced ICF Professional Certified Coach, Lisa has a natural, engaging goal-focused coaching style.
Her coaching and learning philosophy is based on neuroscience and how the brain works to facilitate positive change, by developing an individual’s thinking and self-awareness.
With a depth of Human Resources experience in both the corporate and professional service fields in both the UK and New Zealand, Lisa has focused on delivering great business performance through the development of people. Her key areas of specialty are leadership development, talent management, culture and engagement, change, and coaching.
Lisa’s coaching focus is on the development of leaders’ effectiveness to be the best leaders, and human beings, they can be. She works with emerging leaders through to executives. She also supports individual career development, and is a specialist in supporting individuals returning to work following parental leave or a career break.
Sectors / clients include:
- Professional services (eg, Bell Gully, Russell McVeagh, JLL)
- Engineering and infrastructure (eg, Fulton Hogan, Downer, Beca, Fletcher Building, Meridian Energy)
- Transport (eg, Airways NZ, Eurostar UK, Crossrail UK)
- Leadership coaching
- Transition coaching
- Career coaching
- Executive & Organisational Coaching Certification – Coaching Pacific
- LSI & GSI (Life styles and group styles Inventory) accreditation – Human Synergistic
- RESULTS Brain based Coaching certification – Neuro Leadership Institute
- Master NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) – Certified practitioner
- Accredited in Belbin, MBTI, DISC, mBIT (multiple Brain Integration Techniques)
- West London University – Masters in Human Resource Management
- Advanced certificate in Coaching and Mentoring – Oxford School of Coaching and Mentoring
- Chartered member – HRINZ (MHRINZ) and CIPD (MCIPD)