Languages: French / Italian / English
Angela has over 25 years’ experiance in the travel, hopspitality and service sectors (the last 20 years based in Paris), providing coaching and training for leading international brands. In 2011 she formed her own coaching consultancy, working across Europe.
She facilitates both individual and team coaching sessions. She has a wealth of experiance delivering team coaching to large groups (up to 70 people) and has supported clients through corporate culture assessments and change, meeting facilitation, team building and vision and mission statements.
Her individual coaching sessions help clients acheive a clear focus on a vareity of topics including personal management, career development, leadership skills, setting personal goals and clarifying values. Angela has supported clients through all manner of situations from a period of crisis or change, a merger or reorganisation of a team, to career conversions.
Angela prides herself on having strong interpersonal skills, being open-minded and multi-cultural, customer and service oriented, curious and a quick learner with a problem-solving attitude.
Sectors / clients include:
- Banking (eg, ING Direct)
- Technology (eg, SITA, Thales)
- Retail and consumer (eg, Coty, Nomad, Unilever, Fromageries Bel)
- Professional services (eg, Jones Lang LaSalle)
- Hospitality (eg, Walt Disney Attractions)
- Inter-cultural management and coaching
- International teams’ deployment
- Communication / collaboration
- Conflict resolution
- Working relations
- Licensed Human Element practitioner (LHEP™), Implicit Career Search certified coach, TIP (The International Profiler – an intercultural management developmental tool), EQ-i 2.0 certification (Emotional Quotient Inventory)
- Individual and Team coaching certification obtained at Transformance Paris (Vincent Lenhardt).
- Active listening techniques, NLP, Transactional Analysis (101 level), Eric Berne’s theory of organisations.
- Facet 5 Accredited
- MBTI Certified