Languages: Polish / English
Wojciech is a highly experienced ICF PCC coach, trainer and consultant, dedicated to achieving results through the development of people.
As an executive coach he has conducted more than 2,000 hours of individual coaching sessions for managers, supporting them to develop their leadership and achieve challenging and outstanding business goals.
He enjoys using his unique background, experience and knowledge in psychology, business and leadership to support clients to understand how they can change their beliefs, habits and behaviours for success. A powerful, warmly supportive and unassuming presence immediately puts people at ease and enables them to go beyond their comfort zone and perform at levels they never realised were possible.
He has worked, among other roles, as a consultant and trainer in a psychological aid center, as a product specialist in Sandoz, and as a team leader in Novartis. For 11 years he was Managing Director of Ewolucja, a business training company. Since 2010 he has been working as an independent executive coach, leadership trainer and Hogan Assessment consultant.
Sectors / clients include:
- Banking (eg, mBank, Santander, VW Bank, etc)
- FMCG (eg, Heineken, Jeronimo Martins, McCormick, Wasa Barilla, Żywiec Zdrój, Zott, etc)
- Insurance (eg. Axa, Generali, etc)
- Manufacturing (eg, ArcelorMittal, International Paper, etc)
- Pharmaceutical (eg. Alcon, Astellas, Bayer, Genzyme, Janssen, Novartis, Polpharma, 3M, etc)
- Services (eg. Innogy, Medicover, OKAM, Randstad, Sodexo, etc)
- Executive coaching
- Performance and career coaching
- Leadership coaching and training
- Professional and personal development
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Hogan Assessment Certification
- MSc in psychology (Univesity of Warsaw)