Languages: English / Dutch / French / Swedish
Kathleen has more than 25 years of corporate experience in international organisations in banking and FMCG. She has held leadership positions in the areas of Training and Talent Development, Organisational and Cultural Development, Human Resources and Sales Management. She has led sales teams towards success by coaching them for performance and achieving double digit growth in sales revenues.
Kathleen is an ICF Professional Certified Coach and trainer and a supervisor for coaches who want to acquire or renew their ICF ACC or PCC credential. She is an executive coach and mentor-coach for leaders in organisations and delivers in-company coach training programmes to develop leaders’ coaching competencies and to bring the growth mindset into the organisation. In addition to her main activities, Kathleen is Guest-Professor Coaching at Erasmushogeschool Brussels.
As a coach, Kathleen works with CEOs, leaders, high potentials, students and coaches. Her quick analytical mind, her accurate intuition and her easy access to systemic information enable her to get quickly to the core of the matter. She coaches on the level of beliefs and identity in the areas of people and performance management, genuine leadership, discovering one’s inner power, developing self-confidence, self-awareness, and how to deal with stress. She has a track record in coaching newly appointed CEOs in taking up their role as CEO and being successful in this role.
Sectors / clients include:
- Banking and insurance (eg, AIG/Chartis, ING Bank, Nationale Bank België, AXA Bank, Beobank)
- Manufacturing (eg, Melexis, Danisco, Ingersoll Rand, Terumo, BICS, etc)
- FMCG (eg, Unilever, Campina, Danone, etc)
- Consulting (eg, Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Threon, Accenture, Deloitte, etc)
- Media (eg, VMMA, Ancienne Belgique, Q-Group, VRT Television, etc)
- Executive coaching
- Stress and burn-out prevention coaching
- People and performance management coaching
- Growth mindset coaching
- Genuine leadership
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Masters in Linguistics (UGent)
- Accredited in MBTI, Insights and Enneagram
- Systemic coaching
- Pedagogical Diploma (UGent)