Location: New York
Languages: English / Greek
Andriana believes in change. She helps her coachees see the world around them differently. Through the use of coaching techniques and neuroscience she helps make them aware of their blindspots, find their desired outcomes, develop themselves and their people, and reach their ultimate goals for themselves and for their organisations.
Andriana helps her coachees focus on developing effective communication and interpersonal skills in order to become better problem-solvers, influencers, delegators, coaches, managers, leaders and colleagues.
Andriana is also an enthusiastic, proactive, innovative, and personal leadership skills training specialist directing and coaching training professionals as well as C-level directors, managers and high potentials.
Andriana’s corporate career included roles at the United Nations, Dean Witter Reynolds (which later merged with Morgan Stanley) and Coca-Cola Hellenic in Athens where she was senior coordinator / designer / facilitator of all business and executive language programmes and where she coached a team of 25 instructors.
Andriana has worked as an Executive Coach in the USA and Europe since 2006 with individuals and small groups in a variety of private and public sector organisations, primarily in the areas of:
- Executive coaching
- Communication skills
- Organizational leadership development
- Team effectiveness
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- BA: International Political Economics & Business Administration (Fordham University, New York)
- Masters: Human Resources Management (Cornell University)
- Certification: Executive Leadership & Coaching (Cornell University)
- MA: Organization Development and Change (Fielding Graduate University, California)
- MBA: Organizational Behaviour and Executive Coaching (University of Texas, Dallas)
- PhD: Organisational Development and Change with concentration in evidence-based coaching and leadership (Fielding Graduate University, California)