Michael is a Business Executive and Personal Change Coach. His style of coaching uses a fun, strengths-based approach, stretching views and perspectives to see things through a new lens while adding value to his client’s career agenda.
He believes great things happen outside comfort zones and this delivers exceptional results to the business as clients take control of their transition and growth. He is successful with all levels of management due to his systemic view and exceptional stakeholder relationship management.
Specific areas of expertise include Executive and Leadership coaching, Career Coaching, Group/Team Coaching and Talent Development. He has extensive experience of group and team facilitation and uses metrics-based reporting to demonstrate progress and return of investment on coaching and training programs.
Michael has been nominated for various coaching awards with ICF Ireland including Career Coach and Rising Star. He is an ACC credentialed coach working towards PCC with the International Coach Federation (ICF) and has served on the ICF Ireland Board since 2018 in a voluntary capacity, as Director of Events.
Sectors / clients include:
- Hospitality (eg, Travelodge Ireland)
- Transportation and logistics (eg, Aramex, Qualis, etc)
- Health and beauty (eg, Easilocks)
- Public sector (eg, HSC Leadership Centre, Northern Ireland)
- Executive coaching
- Transition coaching
- Career coaching
- Team performance improvement
- Associate Certified Coach (ICF)
- Systemic Team coaching certification (AoEC, London)
- Emotional Intelligence, Business Executive & Life Coaching (PSG, Dublin)
- BSc in Human Resource Management (Dublin Institute of Technology)