Languages: Portuguese / English / Spanish
Angela has a highly regarded reputation for providing exceptional coaching and training to exceptional clients.
As a coach, she works primarily with CEOs, top managers, directors, senior executives and business owners, with a particular focus on supporting people and organisations through change and transitions.
Angela has extensive experience of group and team facilitation, as well as one-to-one coaching. She partners with coaching clients all over the world, through Zoom or Skype, delivering remote coaching.
She is also a senior consultant in management development and training areas and works as a feedback coach in leadership development programmes. She brings 20 years of organisational experience to her coaching business as a specialist in HR management, leadership and talent management. She spent ten years in corporate HR roles with Interlog Informática and Hewlett Packard.
Sectors / clients include:
- Financial services
- SME business owners
- Supporting people and business through change and transitions
- All aspects of the training cycle: design, delivery and evaluation
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- CCP – Certificado de Competências Pedagógicas
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified hypnotherapist
- Degree in HR Management (Universidade Europeia, Portugal)
- MSc in Electronic Information Management (Sheffield University, UK)