Languages: Turkish / English / German
Cahide Akkuzu is an executive coach and a consultant for leadership and organizational development with 25 years’ experience in various sales, marketing, strategy and senior executive management roles.
In 2014 she founded her own coaching consultancy to support leaders and organizations to achieve extraordinary business results. She does this through the design and delivery of leadership and organisational development programmes, through team coaching, through executive coaching, through executive mentoring and through leadership consultancy.
Cahide coaches professionals from all around the world, across a range of sectors. She is a certified Zenger Folkman Consultant and facilitates the Zenger Folkman Extraordinary Leadership Programme. She is a faculty member at the Gestalt Center for Coaching and also on the Dost Can Deniz ‘Mastering Executive Coaching Program’.
- FMCG (CocaCola, Nestle, Tesa)
- Pharmaceutical (MSD, Johnson & Johnson)
- Professional and financial services (KPMG, DSV Logistics, Positive)
- Manufacturing (Eaton, Goodyear, Hayat)
- NGOs (United Nations Migration Office, Greenpeace)
- Executive coaching
- Team coaching
- Leadership development
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Advanced Transactional Analysis Professional Award (TAPDA)
- CTI Co-Active Leadership Program (CRR Global)
- Coaching with Creative Expressive Arts Techniques (Increa&Inspiro)
- Zenger Folkman Certification – The Extraordinary Leadership Program Facilitation Training
- Deep Democracy ‘The Lewis Method’ (a facilitative method for transformation and change)
- Organization Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) Fundamentals
- ACTP Training Program, Path of Mastery, Group Coaching (Gestalt Center for Coaching)
- BS (Boğaziçi University)