Languages: English / French
Daniela has over 25 years’ experience in working with corporations as an executive coach, coach trainer and management consultant, addressing a variety of organisational topics, including: leadership performance, effective coaching approaches for managers and leaders, developing an internal coaching department, instilling a productivity-enhancing organisational climate, and many others. As an executive coach, she works with C-suite executives and team members in key leadership positions, as well as with those who have been identified by their organisations as high potentials, to develop their individual leadership styles in harmony with both their and the organisation’s objectives.
Daniela is an ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and also works with the International Coach Federation (ICF) on the continued advancement of developmental coaching by serving as an assessor of professional competence of those who seek certification as professional coaches. Daniela is a Mentor Coach and Lecturer with an Accredited International Coach Development Programme (ACTP).
In her role as the Chief Coaching Officer of an accredited international leadership and coach development programme, Daniela designed and led the coach training and mentoring for participants from around the world. As the Head of the Coaching Department of a US-based management consulting company, she established and developed both internal and external coaching services.
Sectors / multinational clients include:
- Banking / financial services / insurance (eg, Standard Bank, San Antonio Credit Union, the Bank of Nova Scotia, Blue Cross-Blue Shield, GE Capital, Mass Mutual, Duff & Phelps, etc)
- Energy (eg, Centrica-Direct Energy, Alliant Energy, etc)
- FMCG (eg, Proctor & Gamble, Diageo, Loehmann’s Designer Fashions, Forzani’s Group, etc)
- Manufacturing (eg, Thyssen-Krupp, Compaq-Hewlett Packard, etc)
- Pharmaceuticals and lab services (eg, SC Johnson, Sankyo Pharma, IDEXX, etc)
- Public service (eg, London Metropolitan Police Service, Alberta Provincial Government, City of Calgary, US Social Security Administration, World Bank, etc)
- Executive coaching
- Onboarding coaching for executives who are transitioning to a role with increased responsibilities
- Coaching for high potentials
- Coaching skills training and mentoring
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- ICF Certified Coaching Credentialing Assessor
- Certified Executive Coach and Business Coach (Leadership University / B-Coach Systems)
- Certified Ontological Mentor Coach by the Newfield Network
- Certified in various leadership development methodologies, eg, Situational Leadership II, Evolution of Value Systems (Spiral Dynamics), and the Leadership Point of View (LPOV) process