Languages: Italian / English
Camilla is a Professional Certified Coach (ICF) and facilitator, supporting individuals and organisations in achieving their personal and professional goals, through a transformational-holistic coaching approach, with specialisations in systemic coaching, core coaching, team and group coaching, voice dialogue coaching and the individual effectiveness model (an assessment and development of emotional intelligence).
Camilla’s professionalism is driven by her deep interest in the individual and team building and natural tendency for change and improvement. According to the Gallup StrengthsFinder® her strengths are: Empathy, Individualization, Futuristic, Learner, Activator, Responsibility, Restorative, Positivity, Relator, Focus.
Since 2009 Camilla has delivered more than 2,300 hours of professional coaching to C-levels, executives and managers. She also conducts coaching with middle managers, managers in motherhood, teams, groups, professionals and entrepreneurs. Common themes in her work are self and team leadership, change management, career development, and emotional intelligence.
Sectors / clients include:
- Banking and financial services (eg, Anima Sgr, Cattolica Assicurazioni, Equita, State Street Bank)
- Consultancies and professional services (eg, PwC Italy, Innovits, Technical Hunters)
- Food (eg, Barilla, Nespresso, Nestlè)
- Pharma / health (eg, ACS Dobfar)
- Retail (particularly luxury brands, eg, Chanel, Decathlon, Eleonora Bonucci, General Marketing, Luxottica)
- Manufacturing (eg, Continental AG, Tenaris Dalmine)
- Transportation (eg, Expotrans, Panalpina World Transport, Sirti)
- Transformational change
- Executive, corporate and ‘working mother’ coaching
- Team and group coaching
- Emotional intelligence assessment and development
- Systemic coaching and constellation
- Professional Certified Coach PCC (ICF) – and working on her MCC Certification
- Individual Effectiveness Certification (C&C Consulting, Milan)
- Certified Franklin Covey Facilitator, Leadership and Trust