Languages: Spanish / English / French
Enrique is an experienced businessman, entrepreneur, coach and author. He began his career as a brand manager with Kraft Jacobs Suchard before moving on to more senior positions within R J Reynolds, Cableuropa, DeutscheTelekom, and FranceTelecom.
In 2008 he established his own marketing and coaching business and the following year he set up what has become the leading Spanish coaching school, having now trained more than 10,000 coaches in coaching, emotional intelligence and NLP.
Enrique is the author of two books, Introduction to Coaching and The Big Book of Coaching, Emotional Intelligence and NLP and is a very popular guest lectrer and trainer.
Sectors coached include:
- Communications, entertainment and media
- Energy and utilities
- Government and public
- Health, pharmaceutical and science
- Hospitality and leisure
- Manufacturing, engineering and construction
- Professional and financial services
- Retail and consumer
- Executive coaching
- Personal development
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified Professional Coach (ASESCO)
- MBA (University of Houston)
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Inner Game practitioner / facilitator