Languages: Filipino / English
As a Certified Professional Transformative Coach, Lea works with individuals and teams, supporting them in achieving their transformation goals through coaching and training. Her passion for coaching emanates from the desire to make a valuable contribution to the world; to make a difference and create positive impact in others’ lives by helping in a more empowering and transformative way, one conversation at a time. It is based on the belief that people are innately good, naturally whole, resourceful and creative. It is coaching the being more than the doing. The inside-out approach – wherein when we anchor in our values and principles, draw from our strengths, discover who we truly are and what motivates us – empowers us to make purposeful choices and actions towards achieving our goals, leading to a sustainable change and more meaningful life.
Before becoming a professional coach, Lea had two decades’ corporate experience in supply chain management, logistics and operations as a Supply Chain Executive and Consultant for multinational companies in the manufacturing, consumer and direct sales sectors. Outside the corporate environment, she has more than 10 years of experience in retail and franchise business operations having supported her family business as operator of fuel service stations, convenience stores and salons.
Currently, she is also a Volunteer Professional Coach for a US based coaching network supporting the development and wellbeing of humanitarian staff globally.
- Leadership coaching
- Career / personal
- Team development
- Purposeful conversations
Sectors / clients include:
- Health / pharma (eg, Manila Doctors, Medchoice Pharma, Ayala Healthcare, Generika)
- Retail / sales (eg, Rustan’s Supercenters, Yellow Cab, Phoenix Petroleum, Mary Kay)
- Shipping / Crewing (eg, Maersk, OSM Maritime)
- Services (eg, Globe Telecom, IDP Education, Ford Academy, Pioneer Insurance, Concentrix, Chubb, Mañosa Properties)
- Manufacturing (eg, Republic Cement)
- Government (eg, DAP, DepED)
- Member of International Coach Federation (ICF) Global & Philippines Chapter
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – ICF
- Strengths Strategies Certified Specialist
- Certified Professional Transformative Coach
- Coach Masters Certified Coach
- Certified Explorer L1
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM)
- Licensed Chemical Engineer