Languages: Romanian / English
Rodica has over 15 years of business experience within learning and development. She turned to executive and team coaching in 2007, working with executives and teams from different industries within Romania.
After graduating with a BA in Psychology at Spiru Haret University she worked with local and multinational organizations, in the field of learning and developing human resources. She is a master certified coach, who specialises in executive and team coaching.
She is certified by the ICF at MCC level. She has developed her coaching style by attending the Metasysteme Coaching School, Academy of Executive Coaching in UK, Transformational and Leadership Coaching presence in USA, Systemic Team Coaching UK, Systemic coaching and constellations UK.
As a coach, Rodica accompanies leaders and teams to maximise their impact and achieve new levels of performance and life quality by having sustainable results as individuals or teams.
Sectors / clients include:
- Banking (eg, ING Bank, Libra Bank, OTP Bank)
- Health, pharmaceutical and science (eg, Actavis, Bristol Myers Squibb, Roche Diagnostics, Servier Pharma, Dupont/Pioneer, Ewopharma)
- Manufacturing, engineering and construction (eg, Lafarge/CRH, Skanska, Icepronav Engineering, Danfoss Heating, Jonson Controls, Roto Frank, Somaco Prefabricate, Schneider Electric)
- Retail and consumer (eg, Coca Cola HBC, Vivre, Carrefour)
- IT / telecoms (eg, ING Tech, Romsys, SAP, Vodafone, XAPT, Orange, Adobe)
- Corporate / organisational
- Job / career change
- Personal development
- Strategic thinking / planning
- Team effectiveness
- Work-life balance
- Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Leadership Versatility Index
- Mentor Coach Certification
- Masters in Human Resources Management (Spiru Haret University)
- BA in Organisational Psychology (Spiru Haret University)