Languages: English / Hindi
Rashmi is an experienced coach, trainer, motivational speaker, and HR leader. Her passion and forte lie in developing leaders and helping them create an engaged and happy workplace and in bringing positive changes to people’s lives through coaching and empowerment. Since starting her consultancy practice in 2016, Rashmi has coached numerous leaders and managers across a range of industry sectors, often facilitating several group coaching sessions followed by individual coaching of the participants. Rashmi is heavily involved in emotional intelligence. A Founding member of FEIL (Forum of Emotional Intelligence Learning) in India, she has been a key organising member of The EQ Leadership Summit with Daniel Goleman, and is in demand across India and internationally as a motivational speaker and author on the subject.
Her corporate experience was gained with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (twenty years in HR roles, including Head of HR for Corporate R&D) and OTIS Elevator Company (General manager, Human Resources). In these roles she drove a workplace culture with high levels of trust, openness and engagement, working extensively in the areas of leadership development, L&D, HR strategy formulation, talent acquisition, implementation of balanced scorecard, diversity programmes, employee engagement, corporate communication, performance management, industrial relations, etc.
Rashmi is a Mentor with the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women (based in London), which is dedicated to the cause of empowering women entrepreneurs around the world.
- Executive coaching
- Leadership coaching
- Emotional intelligence coaching
- Group and team coaching
- Training in coaching skills for line managers
- Aerospace (eg, Hindustan Aeronautics)
- Electronics (eg, Bharat Electronics)
- Energy (eg, Sembcorp Energy)
- Facilities (eg, Indiqube)
- Financial services (eg, Wells Fargo, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, COFACE)
- Food (eg, Global Green Co)
- IT (eg, Technoforte)
- Professional services (eg, KPMG)
Qualifications / memberships include:
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
- Forum of Emotional Intelligence Learning (founding member in India and first President of its Bangalore Chapter)
- Licensed administrator of Thomas Personal Profile Analysis (DISC)
- NLP practitioner
- MBA (HR) (Xavier Institute of Social Service)