More and more organisations expect their leaders and managers to be using a coaching style, whether in formal review meetings or ‘in the moment’. And more and more organisations are coming to us for help in training them in how to do it.
Follow the links to some we prepared earlier:
- Coaching for excellence – a fun one-day workshop, based around a board game
- Coaching moments – an innovative motivational ‘starter’ session, available as a two-hour webinar or a half-day workshop
- Coaching skills deep dive – a follow-up to ‘Coaching moments’, this series of five sessions is available as one-hour webinars or two-hour workshops
- Coaching skills for line managers – an intensive, highly practical, two-day workshop
- Coaching skills in a day! – a one-day introduction to the core skills, using the OSCAR model (although we can use GROW or TGROW if you prefer)
See also the Coaching skills for line managers ‘module’ available from our sister organisation, Maximum Performance. A tried-and-tested programme, it comes in four different sizes – one-day, half-day, bite-sized or webinar. The one- and half-day versions come with a learning reinforcement app as well. Based on the GROW model.
Or give us a call to discuss a bespoke programme just for your organisation.
And don’t forget that we also address mentoring, from both perspectives:
- Mentoring skills – a highly interactive, experiential and practical one-day session, giving participants the core skills and knowledge to be effective mentors
- Coaching skills for mentors – most mentors will already have well-developed coaching skills, but they may not be alert to the changes in approach needed in a mentoring context. This one-day programme will help them.
- How to be a successful ‘mentee’ – ‘mentee’s need training too! This one-day workshop is the ideal programme.
- Can’t decide which approach to take?
- Not sure about which underlying model to use?
- Need to organise something for yourself and colleagues?
- Any other questions?
Give us a call on 01582 463461 – we’re here to help!