If you want to foster a coaching culture across the organisation, you need to ensure that managers don’t only use their coaching skills in formal settings, such as monthly 1:1s or scheduled appraisals and reviews. They need to be using these skills every day, in informal settings, ie, coaching ‘in the moment’. And they may need encouragement to do so. Hence this very popular webinar session.
The webinar is designed to encourage managers to ‘just do it!’ The session:
- Challenges perceptions of coaching
- Creates more opportunities for everyone to benefit from coaching
- Refreshes line managers’ skills
- Encourages use of a simple, best practice coaching process / framework (TGROW)
- Facilitates practice
- Ensures consistent language around coaching
- Reassures people that ‘it’s OK to ask for help’
For a no-obligation discussion about running this workshop for your organisation please just give us a call on 01582 463461.