In most organisation the drive to a more effective use of coaching is led by HR.
So who helps the HR BPs charged with this responsibility? We do!
- A coaching approach to strategic partnering – a tried-and-tested two-day programme designed specifically to help HR BPs develop their skills as strategic partners, using a coaching approach with stakeholders
- Coaching moments – an innovative motivational ‘starter’ session, available as a two-hour webinar or a half-day workshop
- Coaching skills deep dive – a follow-up to ‘Coaching moments’, this series of five sessions is available as one-hour webinars or two-hour workshops
- Creating a coaching environment – an in-depth three-day workshop, aligned to ICF core competencies
For more information about any of these programmes, or other ways in which we can support HR develop coaching capability, give us a call on 01582 714280. We’re here to help!
- Can’t decide which approach to take?
- Not sure about which underlying model to use?
- Need to organise something for yourself and colleagues?
- Any other questions?
Give us a call on 01582 463461 – we’re here to help!