- Want to make sure that your coaching is of a high quality, effective, and powerful?
- Need to show that you have the experience and credibility to coach senior people, in your organisation or elsewhere?
- Want to consolidate all your coaching experience, and take it to an advanced level?
Then the ILM L7 qualification, delivered by Love Your Coaching, is the place to achieve these goals.
- Attain a nationally recognised and credible qualification
- Classroom, webinar or self study options available
- You will learn the skills, structures and theories to become an advanced coach
- Focus on coaching practice and your coaching skills
- Become a confident, advanced coach, ready to support people with their challenges and their goals
- A robust, practical approach, to help you develop high quality coaching skills, and pass the rigorous ILM assessment process
- A focus on you, the developing coach, to ensure that you develop the skills, and understand the methodologies for coaching at this level
- Small group training, (maximum 10 people) with inter-session support, focusing on the practical skills needed for high quality coaching
- Detailed resources and support structures to help you through the study process and complete all the assignments for the qualification
What is included:
- Unlimited tutorial support whilst studying for the qualification
- Extensive resource bank – everything you need for your coaching and for the qualification
- Written feedback on at least 3 coaching sessions
- Marking and interim feedback on ILM assignments
- Ongoing support as part of our thriving alumni community
The ILM level 7 programme is 12 x ½ day webinars.
We divide the programme into three modules, as outlined below. There is significant crossover between the modules, so we keep the approach very practical and practice oriented.
During each session, you will experience:
- Practicing coaching micro skills
- The opportunity to coach and be coached
- Guidance on approaches to coaching
This qualification spans 3 months for the training sessions, and a further 6 months for the assignments to be completed.
The timeline maps out what happens at each stage, and we are here to support you all the way through it.
Please view the programme timeline here.
Love Your Coaching is led by Charlie Warshawski, a coach and coach trainer with over 15 years’ experience. He works with a network of associate coaches, all of whom have trained with him as ILM level 7 coaches.
But we are an ILM Centre in our own right.
So why do we partner with Love Your Coaching in the delivery of the ILM coaching qualifications?
- We think Charlie and his team do a better job with these programmes than anyone else
- They get great results – for their own clients and for ours
- They designed their ILM programmes with ICF principles in mind
- They’re a great fit with our values and ethics
- They remain supportive and present for everyone all the way through to submission of the assignments
- Although the ILM doesn’t explicitly call for it, they assess you on the quality of your coaching, and give you a pass mark when you have reached the standard needed to be a high quality coach
- They help to find people for you to practise your coaching with
- They are creating an alumni community of everyone who has taken an ILM programme with them, so there’s a great network of coaches to support and learn from
All his team:
- Are expert coaches themselves, keeping in practice by constantly delivering coaching as part of their role – they practise what they teach
- Are experienced trainers, and practise the most up-to-date, participative and inclusive approach to training
- Have a day job, a professional qualification and great credibility in their sectors, that serves them well to keep their coaching practical and useful
- Abide by the codes of conduct and ethics of the International Coach Federation
And they get great results:
‘Charlie recently supported me in obtaining my Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring through Maximum Coaching / Love Your Coaching. Charlie is a fantastic coach and trainer and was an incredible support over the last few months. I really valued his input and feedback on my own coaching and more so his coaching of me! His passion for coaching is clear and it’s easy to engage with him thanks to his supportive, guiding and committed approach. I really enjoyed the time working towards my qualification and will be forever grateful to Charlie for all his support.’ HR Business Partner, Eurostar
‘This programme exceeded my objectives. I now realise the impact coaching has on people. I still have coaches stop me in the corridor now – it is a constant reminder of what has been achieved and what can be achieved. One coachee obtained a promotion, and another got a new job. The assignment process challenged me, in a positive way. It has bene a long time since I have written an essay! The support has been invaluable – you have always been available, and all the reviews were incredibly helpful.’ Head of Corporate Systems, Eurostar
For a no-obligation discussion about attending this programme, or about running it for your organisation on an in-house basis, just give us a call on 01582 463461.