Janet brings to her leadership development and coaching practice extensive experience in management, leadership and organisational development both in the UK and internationally. She has worked as a senior leader and executive board member in a demanding commercial environment. She provides development and coaching to individuals and teams who are working to enhance their performance or develop their capability to meet changing business demands and expectations.
Janet has a passion for engaging people during change to go the extra mile and to offer their full potential to achieve organisational success. She is able to combine her leadership development, coaching and commercial business expertise together with a great deal of experience using psychometric tools and coaching to provide clients with a greater insight and perspective in the handling of ‘step-up’ performance challenges.
Janet’s development, consulting and coaching areas of expertise include:
- Developing leaders through transition and change to meet current and future business challenges – a recent assignment to support ‘Transforming the Performance Culture’ in a manufacturing business, an IT consultancy and an educational establishment
- Helping clients develop high performing teams – recent assignments in a pharmaceutical company, a public sector organisation and an educational establishment
- Developing talent and maximising performance potential to meet raised performance expectations and challenges – recent assignments in a research organisation and in support of leaders engaged in undertaking an executive MBA, including working with women leaders developing their career potential
- Enabling managers to have difficult conversations successfully and to develop and engage their people – recent assignments in the Fire and Rescue sector, a shipping organisation and a manufacturing SME
- Executive coaching to step up performance for the future and to review skills, experience and competences to match new possibilities such as changed role expectations, promotion and career transitions – recent assignments with leaders in shipping, a major car manufacturer and a global service organisation
- Consultancy work to support organisation transformation and performance improvements – recent assignments in several professional services organisations, a pharmaceutical company and a financial services organisation
Janet holds a Master’s degree in Human Resource Development and a coaching qualification from Henley Business School. She is accredited to use a number of psychometric tools.
Inspired? If you think Janet might be able to help you in any way, please just give us a call on 01582 714280 and we’ll put you in touch with her directly for a no-obligation discussion.