Clare offers over ten years of leadership, coaching and organisation development experience, with a background that spans over twenty years in the public and voluntary sectors. She has worked and lived in the UK and Australia, working in UK central Government within The Home Office, Cabinet Office, National Crime Agency, and UK Border Agency. In her early career she worked within charities and housing associations.
Clare is calm, relaxed, open and puts people at their ease. She creates a confidential space for her clients to connect with their own resourcefulness, is easy to talk to with searching and insightful questions and builds trusting relationships quickly.
Clare has worked as a coaching supervisor within the Home Office, has coached senior civil servants within the Home Office, the Cabinet Office and Board members of the National Crime Agency including coaching preparation for presenting to Theresa May. She is finally pulling her portfolio together for credentialing by the International Coaching Federation as an Associate Certified Coach.
- Coaching for leadership teams: 1:1 or in groups
- Leadership development skills in managing change and influencing culture
- Cognitive Behavioural Coaching to strengthen confidence, manage stress and improve working relationships.
Qualifications, training and professional memberships
- Certified Coach Training Programme (Maximum Coaching)
- ILM Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring (Level 7)
- Advanced Certificate in CBT Approaches to Counselling and Therapy
- Affiliate member of the Association for Coaching
- Associate member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Associate member of the Charted Institute of Professional Development
- Certificates in Coaching, CPD and Gestalt Approach to Group Facilitation
- MSc in Human Resource Management and Development
- Practitioner of the psychometric tool EBW (Emotions and Behaviours at Work)
The Independent Office for Police Conduct, Wirral Council, St. George’s NHS Foundation Trust, Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust, The King’s Fund, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, The Church Schools of Cambridge, Cambridge Assessments, The Diocese of Ely Multi Academy Trust, Cabinet Office, Home Office, HM Treasury, Department for Health, Department for Education, Gaia Lifestyle, One Housing Group, Merck Sharp and Dohme, Maxwell Batley Solicitors, EUSA Pharma, etc.